Logo

Logo

Search

Mexican Hot Chocolate



MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE

Serves 1

1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 no calorie sweetener packets (like Truvia or Splenda)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
dash cayenne pepper
1/2 cup milk

In a microwave safe mug or glass, combine cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sweetener, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper.  Add 1/4 cup very hot water, and stir until mostly dissolved and uniform.  Add milk and another 1/4 cup hot water, and mix well.  Microwave until hot, about 45 seconds.

3 comments:

  1. My friends parents lived in South America for awhile. We used to go over to their house just for the hot chocolate. I don't go over there as often but I still miss the hot chocolate, this will be great to try. Thanks for sharing. http://www.elmolinitos.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have visited your site and find it useful. I have something to share and this is a nice one :
    freecoupondeals

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very informative post and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking a lot about this issue so cheers a lot for dropping! try this website

    ReplyDelete